In order to sell on Shwap you will need to complete the following steps.
Create an account
- Create an account here https://app.shwap.uk/login
- Set up up your Pay Out Account, follow the instructions under 'Pay Out Account' section of your account settings page.
- Add your shipping details and your mobile number into your account settings page.
List an item into the marketplace
- Go into your digital wardrobe, or press the + sign in the header to create a product.
- Follow the 3 steps. First add the product descriptions, then product images, and then the product details.
- If the item was already in your digital wardrobe update the details and add a new image so that the product details are true to the moment you are selling it.
- Set your price
- click 'set price'. Set you price, choose the condition and sell. If you select 'flexible pricing' we will adjust your price over time to ensure the sale it could go up or down.
Processing an Order
- Begin by opening your seller hub
- View the order and accept it if you are able to process the delivery the next working day
- After accepting the order, move to the shipping page
- Print out the shipping label
- Carefully package your item, and put the label on the package.
- The courier will collect the next working day from your account settings address
- After the courier has collected the item mark it as 'shipped' in Shwap
- You will receive payment minus fees 5 working days after the buyer has 'accepted' your delivery
- You will be paid directly into your payout account
Processing a Return
- If the buyer rejects your order they will be responsible for returning it to you within 5 working days
- when it is returned you can republish the product directly from your digital wardrobe
- You will be paid for your order so long as you print the label through Shwap and give it to the courier for collection the next working day
- If the buyer rejects your item and it is lost and the buyer cannot provide tracking details for the shipment you will be paid for your item
- If they buyer can provide tacking details, and the tracking details show that the item is delivered back to your shipping address then you will not atomically be paid for that item. Instead please contact us at email@example.com so that we can support.
Save on Fees
- Join as a Founding Shwap Member on your membership page for £5 per month and pay reduced commission on sales . Founding Members help us to create and develop Shwap features. They receive first access to features as they go live. Thank you for signing up! You can sign up here https://app.shwap.uk/seller-hub/membership